2017 Entrepreneur Expo & Stem Cell Symposium – Oct 25
Calling all Entrepreneurs! TEDCO’s 2017 Entrepreneur Expo & Stem Cell Symposium will be held Wednesday, October 25th at the Hilton Baltimore. This 7th Annual event is hosted by TEDCO and is the only large-scale event dedicated to promoting the key to Maryland’s innovation economy, its entrepreneurs. The 2017 Entrepreneur Expo is expected to draw 700+ of the region’s top entrepreneurs, angel and venture capital investors, influencers and researchers. Register now and be INSPIRED. http://expo.tedco.md
If you are startup company affiliated with one of the many incubators and coworking spaces throughout Maryland you can exhibit for $300, which will give you 2 tickets, and an exhibit table to show your technology/service. There is limited space available, so act fast and get your space before Friday, September 29!
You can expect to see 700+ of the region’s top entrepreneurs, small business executives, angel and venture capital investors, federal and state economic development officials, university leaders and legislators stopping by your table.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
- Gain high visibility with leading entrepreneurship professionals, educators, researchers, consultants, and investors
- Direct face-to-face contact with business owners & decision-makers
- Showcase your company’s services and products to the next generation of business owners
- Many opportunities to network and meet the leaders and influencers of this community
- Conference presence enables sponsors and exhibiting companies to strengthen our region’s “entrepreneurial ecosystem”
As an Exhibitor you will receive:
- 6 foot skirted table and 2 chairs
- Listing on Entrepreneur Expo website with a link to company website
- Listing with company description in Event Program Guide
- 2 Exhibitor name badges