- Entrepreneurs / Innovators / Inventors
- Small / Large Businesses
- Start-up Companies / Venture Capital Firms
- IP Attorneys
- IT / Biotech firms
This event will feature presentations by intellectual property experts and law enforcement oﬃcials.
Seminar topics include:
- The basics of Intellectual Property Rights
- Recording a Copyright or Trademark with Customs
- How to Report IP Violations
- Protecting your Business from Trade Secret Theft
- Protecting your IP in Export Markets & Online
Attendees will also have the opportunity to record your trademarks at the event and have one on ones with USG IP experts.
A Special Thanks to the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce for hosting this event!
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
8:45 am – 3:30 pm
3:45 – 4:45 pm Speaker 1:1s
Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
51 Monroe Street, Suite 1800 Rockville, MD 20850
$45 — Lunch Included
For More Information
Please contact Carey Arun Carey.Arun@trade.gov