Submit University IP and University Startups – March 2
Actively market your University IP and University Startups to our Fortune 500 members for:
(1) Market intelligence to help in patenting decisions
(2) Industry licensing
(3) Identification of IP for startup development
We invite you to submit (i) up to 10 pieces of University IP and/or (ii) up to 5 University Startups for the next NCET2 University Startups Conference and Demo Day held in Washington D.C. May 1-2, 2018.
Submissions will be reviewed by our Fortune 500 members [http://ncet2.org/selectioncommittee] and by our Startup Development Officers (SDOs) [http://ncet2.org/sdo], consisting of serial entrepreneurs, angel/VC investors and ex-corporate executives.
BENEFITS TO THE UNIVERSITY:
- Help patenting decision-making based on industry feedback
- Provide marketing for industry licensing by our corporate members
- Help TTOs identify & develop promising IP
- Help TTOs understand corporate member needs
- Provide access to corporate members to develop startups and for investments
- Provide student entrepreneurial development and coaching through NCET2 Startup Development Program
- NCET2 was featured in an article in Chemical and Engineering News of the American Chemical Society describing our IP2Startup program: http://cen.acs.org/articles/96/i5/Ensuring-start-ups-launch-middle.html
- NCET2 webinar on the Startup Development Program is available for your review: https://youtu.be/ppgCIV50oaQ
AUTM EXHIBIT BOOTH #715:
We will be attending the AUTM annual meeting in Phoenix on February 18-21, 2018 and we are exhibiting at Booth 715. Please come by to meet with us and learn more about the IP2Startup and Startup Development programs. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.